Speak to a Cruise Specialist
The best last-minute
Search for cruise deals
by region, date, ship, etc.
More options to help
pinpoint your search.
Cruise Lines Love Us
Cruise Newsletters Archive
Cruise Ship Dining
Cruises for Singles
Customers Love Us
Find A Cruise Ship
Packing for a Cruise
Payments & Refunds
Tipping on a Cruise
Orion Expedition Cruises Insurance
Cancellation Protection Plan
Recognizing the best laid plans sometimes change due to last minute business pressures or unexpected family needs, we offer a Cancellation Protection Plan allowing guests to cancel their cruise up to 48 hours before sailing. Guests participating in this plan reduce the applicable cancellation penalty from 100% to 20%. The remaining value of the cancellation penalty (80%) is held by Orion Expedition Cruises as a credit towards a future sailing. Cancellation credits are valid for one year from the departure date of the cancelled sailing. Credits may be transferred to a third party upon receipt of written advice.
The Cancellation Protection Plan is available for a once-only non-refundable fee of US$130 per person. To confirm participation the US$130 fee must be lodged with 25% deposit. The plan cannot be initiated if less than the full 25% deposit plus US$130 fee is received.
The plan may not be purchased separately or at a later time.
The Cancellation Protection Plan is not available to groups or guests booking through tour operators or wholesalers. The Cancellation Protection Plan for new bookings can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
This is not a complete description of all benefits and limitations. For full terms and conditions of coverage, ask your Vacations To Go cruise counselor. Prices, terms, and conditions listed in this summary are subject to change without notice, and need to be reconfirmed with your Vacations To Go cruise counselor at the time of booking.
If you book an Orion Expedition cruise, you can purchase insurance from Orion Expedition Cruises or from the independent insurance provider, CSA. Click here to see details of the CSA Vacation Guarantee.
Open Mon-Fri 5:30am to 1am, Sat 8am to 8pm, Sun 9am to 10pm, CDT
Cruise Lines | Cruise Ships & Ratings | Cruise Regions | Cruise Ports | Cruise Newsletter
Singles Cruises | Site Map | About Vacations To Go | Cruise Lines Love Us
Copyright © 2013 by VacationsToGo.com. All rights reserved. CST 2072920-50